Client business was being disrupted by the changing environment. Revenue had been dropping for a few years. There was a need to better market current products and find new products that would take on the challenges posed by new technology.
1. Current business was mapped and fully understood
2. Various options were studied that aligned with client’s vision
3. The most feasible option was selected
- Regular meetings were held with CEO and relevant stakeholders over several weeks.
- The business was studied in detail using the ‘Business Model Canvas’
- Vision, Business Objectives, Competition, Threats, Opportunities, Options were considered.
- Most feasible option was selected based on an agreed criteria.
A new product with growth potential was identified and introduced successfully
Electronic Security Solutions – Technology and Systems Integration